Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shameless Self Promotion, and the Only Time it Will Happen!

Okay, I know this blog is centered all around my darling boy, I know this. But, since it is my blog, I feel that I can use this forum to shamelessly inform my multitudes of readers who don't experience my obnoxious self promotion on Facebook, that, I now own my own business. Drumroll please... I am a Independent Team Beachbody coach!

So what does this mean?

I represent Beachbody, a company that makes health and fitness products! Perhaps you've seen infomercials for P90X, or read here about the joy of Turbo Jam. That's where my real interest in the products started! I love Turbo Jam, and it has really changed my body.



Then, they came out with a new product, Shakeology and that one sent me over the edge. It's a fabulous product. It's a nutrition shake that you can replace a meal with or just drink after a workout or before. It's amazing and it's given me so much energy. I fell for the stuff, and wanted to get others to try it, and thus, my new business began. Here's me talking about it in case you wanna know why I love it. You can also go to www.myshakeology.com/esuite/home/boncasey and learn all about the product from the experts!



Sorry that's so huge.

So anyway, that's it in a nutshell. I would love for you to come to my site and check out all the great products. SIgn up for the free membership, and I'll become your coach and you can peruse the site and get free recipes and health info. It's a great site. You can even have your own own calendar where you can track your workouts! Just go towww.turbobonbon.com and check it out!!!! If you have any questions about the products or workouts feel free to leave it here in the comments section or hit the contact button on www.turbobonbon.com. So far, I've done Turbo Jam and Chalene Extreme and am planning on starting Turbo Fire, the latest and greatest at www.turbobonbon.com

Oh, and by the way, I've lost 40 lbs with these work outs, which you can find at www.turbobonbon.com

Okay, that's it, I'm done! Back to Casey......

No comments: