Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi to all my 7 or so readers! Sorry I have been very lax at blogging this week. I have a boss breathing down my neck so I really have been putting in some extra work time, which takes away from home time, and that really takes away from blogging time! I'll be blogging again, perhaps from Indy, where Casey and I are going today to celebrate the holiday with my side of the family. Bill is taking a trip to Oregon to visit his sister. We were all going to go, but the thought of dealing with Casey and his "stuff" on an airplane the day before Thanksgiving was enough to tell Bill to have fun and go on his own!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, well, you'll be just that less fatter than me by tomorrow evening!

10 comments:

rainbowmummy said...

No thanksgiving in UK so Happy "less fatter than you day"!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time and I hope Casey does too!

Boss breathing down your neck, ugh!

I am also sure you have more than 7readers!

kristi said...

Ugh..bosses...they suck!
Happy Thanksgiving!

claire p said...

Happy thanksgiving! Although we don't have it over here in UK. Can't say too much about bosses coz I'm married to mine!! (or should that be the other way round?).

And it should be everybody's duty to eat as much as possible at holiday times. I will be come Christmas, not that I need an excuse!

kia (good enough mama) said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Happy turkey day!

Osh said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Marla said...

You will be pretty close to us today! Some day we will have to meet up when you are in Indy. Have a great Thanksgiving.

kristina said...

Happy happy thanksgiving and I can't even imagine getting myself onto an airplane the day before Thanksgiving to fly across the country! I'm not sure how much of the food Charlie is going to be interested in so looks like Jim and I have a pumpkin pie to split between us------travel safe!

EC said...

Hi Bonnie, no Thanksgiving holiday in Australia either but I hope you have a great one.

Hey, I make at least 8 readers! ;)

Casdok said...

9!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

DJ Kirkby said...

Happy Thanksgiving, we celbrate in October at Chez Aspie as I was born in Canada.