Sunday, September 28, 2008

BIG ASS SPIDER

I have so much to blog about, but considering I'm waiting for an entry by a guest blogger and I have to really get my shit together, I would like to share with you a photo of a spider I found in my garden this morn as I was watering. I subsequently watered his beautiful web, so it's a wonder he let me photograph him without attacking me. Enjoy and more to come! If anyone could offer information as to what sort of spider this might be, that would be cool. Also, could you let me know if they come into houses? If so, I may have to go out and do some smashing!

2 comments:

Marla said...

I don't know what type it is but it is quite stunning.

EC said...

Aw don't squash it! Spiders are your friends in the garden, eating aphids and things that attack your plants.