Sunday, August 10, 2008

Nine Cold, Hard Weight Loss Truths

I thought I would share this story as I found it interesting. It's nothing to do about Autism, but everything to do about something so many of us deal with daily otherwise. Sadly, I believe it all to be true, and have known all these facts in my heart despite my not doing much about it lately.....Ok, where are my Turbo Jam Dvds, they were here 3 months ago when I gave a crap.....
Losing weight ain’t that easy. It’s not in a pill, it doesn’t (usually) happen in thirty days, and judging from the myriad plans out there, there is no one diet that works for everyone. Looking past the outrageous claims, there are a few hard...

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

So true! Why can't it be easy!

I nominated you for an award over at my blog, check it out! BObbi

Casdok said...

Truth hurts sometimes dosnt it!!